Friday, August 30, 2013

Four encyclopedia entries

Kyle Walker:  My name is Kyle. Kyle is a irish name, my last name is Walker its also a irish name it started in old ireland the Walkers would go and hike hundreds of miles and set a flag post with the exact distance from there kingdom. The walker were well respect by everyone because it was a very dangerous journey.

DOG : I love dogs because they're so loyal, and loving animals they will also always protect you and thats why love my dogs.

Basketball : I have played Basketball since i was in first grade i started in recreational league in mckinleyville. until i hit fifth grade then i started to play for my school until seventh grade because there was not enough players.

Family  : I love my Family with all my heart even when we get in fights we all know that we love each other 

No comments:

Post a Comment