Monday, September 16, 2013

Encyclopedia entries # 2

Homework:  Homework is the lamest thing about school because you’re supposed to learn at school not at home. Homework is also a valuable thing because it lets you learn more at a faster rate than others that don't do their Homework. My favorite kind of homework is science because it is the subject I like. My least favorite homework is Spanish because it is confusing to me.


Water: I have always loved water. I am a Pisces. My house looks over the ocean. I don’t care what the temperature is; I will jump in no matter what. I can the ocean waves when I sleep. I almost always dream that I am near water. My favorite body of water is a small spring because it is a calm, relaxing, natural space. I would even roll down Niagara Falls in a barrel. Water doesn’t scare me because it is a part of me. 

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading your "Water" response. I likes how you said you dream about water. Remember to punctuate!

    ReplyDelete